Kamesh (identity altered to protect individuals) came up with an idea to automate the correspondence and communication within an organization and then went ahead to build the offering using his own funds.
And then he launched his product in a star hotel in Chennai for which he invited many of the business associates and media. The event was a grand success if you take into account the people who graced the function and the coverage he got in dailies.
Yet, 2 months after the launch, Kamesh hasn’t got his first customer!!
Shocking but true!!
What could possibly be the reasons?
- Kamesh may not have validated the idea and the market for the solution he had developed.
- Even if he had done so, he may have tried targeting all possible customer segments instead of just 1 or 2.
- He may have under-estimated the resistance of businesses
There could be many more.
Worse, he is not alone. I know scores of Founders who have toiled for months, burnt midnight oil and invested their hard-earned funds to get their offering into the market only to find the response lukewarm or worse absent.
Now what is the solution?
There are normally 2
- Try to do more of what is being done with a hope of seeing light at the end of the tunnel. This tantamounts to pouring good money after bad and may not yield any significant results. Moreover, most businesses are not left with enough cash to pursue this course of action.
- Give up and do something else. Most Founders are disheartened about the lack of traction and are unable to bring forth the energy to do some soul-searching. The product dies on its own without any oxygen.
Thankfully, there is a third option.
With QWICK, a Founder can salvage whatever possible and get the early customers in a shortened time frame and revive his business.
And if you are planning to launch your product/service in the next 3 months, you can avail of QWICK to get it right the first time and save tonnes of time and money not to talk of avoiding the frustrations of lukewarm response.
Having said this, QWICK demands your time and focus over a period of time, not to talk of the fees!!
To make it easier for Founders who have launched in the recent past and those who intend to do so in the next 3 months, a capsule form of QWICK is now available for a very limited audience in Chennai to start with, for just Rs 3000, literally a fraction of what it would otherwise cost!!
Its a joint initiative of Startups Club and Idea To IPO Growth Consultants wherein 20 participants can come up with an actionable plan for their own startups to get their initial customers quickly after launch/relaunch.
To make it even more valuable, one lucky participant from the group will get coached live to build his/her early customer acquisition strategy from scratch at the session itself.
We have intentionally planned it on a Sunday morning 3rd September from 10 am to 2 pm so that the Founders will be free from any interruptions.
To know more about the program and book your slot, click here
Looking forward to a lively interaction with you on 3rd September 2017.